To create a dollar based coupon discount, go to your vendor dashboard and click the 'Coupons' menu item.
- Enter a coupon code that buyers will use during the checkout to apply this discount to their orders
- Enter a description of the coupon code. This description will show to buyers on your store's page.
- Select 'Product Discount ($)'
- Add the amount
- Enter how many times this coupon can be used
- Enter the expiration date if you would like to set one
- Check the box if you don't want to offer this discount on items on sale
- Select which product(s) you are offering the discount on. You may select 'All' products as well.
- You have the option to exclude products, that this coupon will not get applied to
- You can also include or exclude product categories
- Select whether you want the coupon to show on your store's page
- Click the 'Create Coupon' button
- This coupon will show on your store's page. You can also email this coupon code to your buyers to encourage them to come back to your store and place an order
This is what the buyers see on your store front: